Monday, October 11, 2010

My 100th post



And I don't have anything exciting to say for it - except that I got a job, which I'm pretty excited about. Yes, a job - right here in Ohio, where the unemployment rate is over 10%. It's just a part-time job, but one I'm sure I'll enjoy - dog walking. And I'll have a steady income! Yay!!!
Though I'm also happy to say that since I've started selling patterns, my sales have gone way up - I'm almost to 50 on Etsy, which isn't that many in the scheme of things, but feels just wonderful nonetheless. I just listed a new pattern over the weekend, for a hat I've been calling The Cleveland Cap. It actually started out as a cowl, which I frogged and reknit a couple of times before it came clear what the yarn wanted to be. I'm quite satisfied with the result.
I also listed a new pair of women's gloves yesterday - pink-on-pink stripes!

No comments:

Post a Comment