I have a lot to show for the last month, so I will give you a list:
1. I finally started a line of project bags, featuring one in pink and one in lavender. More to come.
2. I finished designing and knitting a black and gray sweater for my husband; photos and pattern to come.
3. I designed and knit a teddy bear plushie; pattern listed here.
4. I finished knitting my Surprise Jacket, based on Elizabeth Zimmermann's extraordinary pattern. Gorgeous! I've worn it three times now (thanks to the cool, rainy weather we've been having) and I've probably gotten more compliments on it than anything I've ever knit for myself.
5. And in other news, I sewed a dress. I don't think I've ever sewn a dress before (though I've knit them). How about that? I had to sew the zipper on by hand, which was a bit tedious, but I rather like the pattern and I think I'll make more.