Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wholesale!



At long last, I feel like I'm doing something! Yesterday I received TWO requests for wholesale orders, and the first - for cat toys - is settled. So now I'm breaking out the crochet hooks, cotton, and catnip, determined to get this order done within a week.

I've also got some pictures of my first bridal items - a floral headband and two combs. I'm going to custom-make them to the buyer's specifications, so the cream-colored rayon ones you see in the pictures are samples. (Sorry they're so dim - it was overcast today.) Because of the aforementioned (and exciting) wholesale orders, it'll probably be next week before I get these new items up.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I was going to tell you that the Southern states do have their share of spookies! I see you are from TN. My family lives near Nashville and there are so many haunted stories around there. Perfect for Halloween tales!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you for a photo game if you would like to play along!

    http://joydevivredesign.blogspot.com/2009/11/photo-tag.html

    ReplyDelete