Thursday, June 10, 2010

A long overdue hello from Cleveland

I'm sorry I've been negligent about my blog over the past week or so, but my top priority has been enjoying being with my fiance, who, as of last Tuesday, I hadn't seen since FEBRUARY. I am so thankful that this year of a long-distance relationship is over. I despise long-distance. Do not try to undertake a long-distance relationship unless, like me, you are lucky enough to have the most amazing man (or woman) in the world. That makes all the anguish worthwhile.
But anyway - I am now up in Cleveland, Ohio, where my fiance and I will be living once we're married. We have our place to live taken care of, so now I'm embarking on the job search - wish me luck!
I'll be experimenting some more with my new camera today, so I should have some nice Ohio photos to post soon.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the upcoming wedding and finding a place to call home. Best wishes on a lifetime of sharing.
    UniqueDesignsbyMsP
    PaulasaTomboy

    ReplyDelete