Saturday, April 7, 2012

Week of April 2nd-8th




This weekend finds me in a good place. We've had family in town for Passover, so lots of socializing. Also, I've gotten a seasonal job at the excellent Joann Fabrics, which I think will be a good fit for me. I've never worked there before, but it's where I source a lot of my yarn and I'm certainly a fan of the store.

And here's the project I mentioned last week - a crocheted toy bunny. I suppose you can call it amigurumi (I think it simply means "knitted or crocheted toy," which this is), though it's not really in the amigurumi style. I wanted something non-clothing that's appropriate for babies and small children, and I've been long meaning to expand my catalog of crochet patterns. I'm in the midst of another toy design right now - it's always exciting to take off on a new creative track!

No comments:

Post a Comment