Sunday, April 15, 2012

Week of April 9th-15th



I had a very nice lunch with my husband and his lovely grandmother today; however, I had too much coffee over too short a time span and I'm still quite visibly shaking. Oy. Still, I need to blog.

My pattern for this week was my Crocheted Napping Cat. It was inspired by a toy cat I had when I was a kid; the toy was fabric and more floppy, but the style is similar. I started a crocheted toy dragon earlier in the week, but I've made a detour to knit a custom Mossy Jacket for a family member. I ordered enough Trendsetter Tonalita yarn to make myself one too, which I've been wanting to do for a long time. I've knit this jacket in Mossy Tree and Ocean and Sky Blues; the one I'm making now is in Starry Night. And because subdued colors aren't really my thing, mine will be in Pink Zebra.

Finished The Hunger Games last week; now onto Catching Fire, book 2 of the trilogy. So good!

No comments:

Post a Comment